Tuesday, February 21, 2012

so wherever i go, im taking you with me

we interrupt these very important yoga messages to announce the 5 year anniversary of me and my boo. yup, count 'em! 5 big ones!

on february 23, 2007, a boy with a generally pleasant disposition and super long eyelashes agreed (via instant messenger) to see the movie "23" (starring jim carey, but not funny. the opposite of funny, actually. scary and weird. not a good combo.) with me at crossgates cinemas. he picked me up in his gold saturn- a car which i would later find out did not go in reverse- and we listened to jack johnson the whole way there.

a few months later, after we had somehow, unofficially become 'official', someone asked us how long we had been together. as we tried to figure it out, our dear friend geoff offered us this sage advice- "dudes, you dont know? you gotta pro-rate that shit back to your first date." so, after geoff (the business major) explained to me (the art major) what pro-rate meant, we did just that.

and every year since then, on february 23, my joey, (aka buster, my boo, thee fiance, and, lovingly, josephine) wishes me a happy anniversary... and then shouts "we made it!". how sweet...

so, i would just like to say,

happy 5 years, buster... we made it!
love, katie
(aka rascal, boob, tookers, and lovingly, your stink-butt)




p.s.- i know we use really weird nicknames.
p.p.s.- i dont really have a stinky butt.

No comments: